The Nan Inc made a big contribution towards the war heroes of United States when it accepted the project related to Columbarium expansion and cemetery improvements in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is a national cemetery that serves as a memorial to honor the men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces and those who have given their lives while serving the country. The Nan Inc Owner Nan Chul Shin was offered this project by the department of veterans affairs at a contract amount of $25,100,445 with a view to making some major improvements here so that the place could be made worth visiting for both tourists and locals as well as highly advanced for the members and officers.
This was a really big project, which was taken in the national interest by the Nan Inc. And, the team made every possible effort to make it a successful venture. The Nan Inc owner selected the best team to work for it so that the results are amazing and interesting to watch. They used the best resources and deep technical expertise for bringing out eye-opening advancements at this national cemetery.
The design-build project of this national cemetery comprised of a lot of improvements that were to be made both inside and outside of this place.
Take a glance at the various amendments made by the team Nan Inc in Honolulu:
• Construction of the new Administration and Public Information Center outside of the cemetery gate
• Another major undertaking of the project was to prepare the steep hilly site, which required the construction of keystone retaining walls so that the drilled piers foundation can be set in place
• The improvements inside the cemetery included the construction of the Memorial Wall
• The replacement of columbarium caps at courts 1-5 inside the cemetery
• Demolishing of the existing Administration and PIC building
• Construction of Columbarium Court 13, which included 6,860 columbarium niches
• Repair of existing roadways
• Replacement of existing signage followed by site furnishing, landscaping, irrigation and site utilities
It was the sheer brilliance of the team Nan Inc that lead to the amazing improvements at this place of national use. Now it has been transformed into a beautifully maintained cemetery at Punchbowl, which is a memorial to honor men and women who gave up their lives in the line of duty. Certainly, it was a worth appreciating effort of team Nan Inc who over-excavated 16,500 cubic yards of undocumented fill and replaced it with 22,700 cubic yards of fill to bring this site to proper grade. The Nan Inc Owner, Nan Chul Shin received a lot of accolades for this project. His deep building acumen, thoughtful steps, and years of expertise were some of the factors that helped him in shaping and improving this cemetery so well. And, all his hard work was paid when this project got awarded with LEED silver rating by the US Green Building Council.
More power to Nan Inc for such excellent jobs!